Sunday, January 20, 2013

Summer... Tutorial







in this tutorial, I'm going to show you how I recreate my make-up and hair look from the picture above.

sorry for not adding voiceover in my video, it's because... my voice isn't good to be heard :))
and yep,

just click the play button :-) !



this is how I transformed.

Before

After

then I'm just added a flower headband which I made by myself  :-D














Hopye you guys enjoy this tutorial, thanks for watching, and see ya! :-)



xoxo,
pete

7 comments:

  1. pretty ! >.<
    suka deh sama rambutnya :D

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matanya cantik bangettttt!! Suka bgt ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww! pretty <3
    hope i could make that hairband..
    so cuteeee!!

    gita-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look prettier without makeup ^^

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there Fitri,salam kenal..
    I'm ur new follower..love ur flower headband.super cute!!

    http://sheilasengkey.blgospot.com

    xoxo,
    She

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your video!! You're so pretty, I love the eye makeup and the hair! :D


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels