Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CRAFT; Galaxy Shoes

Hello Beautish People!

When I was 16 I often go to school using my white or black shoes, and of course now I got tons of them and never use it again, well it's because I don't need to use them again for college and I think they're boring...
then a few days ago I saw someone made this really cool shoes and I decided to make it too. and here's the result! 


cool, rite?

in this tutorial, I'm using a pair of white and red shoes. and that's why you'll see different shoes in every pict :-D

okay let's get started!

things you'll need :

  1. Shoes. (black color is highly recommended)
  2. Acrylic paint or Fabric paint in Black (if you're using white shoes, you probably need this one), White, Blue, Purple.
  3. Brush
  4. Sponge
  5. Toothbrush
  6. Tape
  7. picture of galaxy for guide.

Step-by-Step



Tape the sol of the shoes.

Paint them Black with brush all over the otter shoes.





paint the background of the galaxy using sponge.


add white in the center of the bright colors.

 then splatter the white color using a toothbrush to create the 'full of stars' look.


 then you're done :-)












which one do you like? I prefer the right one with purple color in it :-D
good luck!

xoxo,
pete

1 comment:

Labels