Monday, February 25, 2013

NYX "Nude on Nude" Look #1


Hello!
in this tutorial, I want to show you how I create my eyes look only by using NYX nude on nude palette  in a very easy steps! :-)



  1. I filled my brows using a brown eyeshadow and create the outer line by using a brow pencil
  2. applying an eye primer to my eyelids
  3. using the light brown color (2nd row, number 8) and applied it all over the eyelids.
  4. with the black color, I made the V shapes from the outer edge of my eyes then blended it well
  5. using a white color, I applied it to the inner corner of my eyes
  6. then using liquid liner, line the eyes.
  7. I applied some fake lashes to make it more dramatic
  8. and the last one is mascara!

 finish look.




xoxo,
pete

6 comments:

  1. waaa cantikkkk :D :*
    pengen nyobaik juga nih jadinya :P
    aku follow blog kamu. :)
    mampir blog aku yokks
    http://devy-beautypurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool! Will try it soon.
    Btw, i read all your posts! cool! keep writing girl!
    I'm just followed your blog, please visit and follback mine (if you mind)

    ReplyDelete
  3. suka hasilnyaaa :D dramatis sekali
    hihi I love your blog and just became a new follower~
    check out mine too ya, dear http://brighterdemeanor.blogspot.com/
    and follow back if you enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantik banget look nya...eyeshadownya mantep banget...kalau boleh tau harga palette nyx ini berapa?jadi ingin beli juga...

    mampir ke blog aku juga ya..
    yundaprameidita.blogspot.com

    jgn lupa follow balik..hehhheheh..>,<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous eyes !
    Love it...please make a tutorial to make the eyebrow :)

    Love,Leonita
    www,blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels